Forum Home Forum Home > Class Activities > Class of '64
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery Photo #2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mystery Photo #2
    Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:49am
So how about this recent photo, anyone you know??      

Edited by Webmaster
Gloria Sirois View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gloria Sirois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 3:43pm
Standing L-R are Sheila Zieger, and Nancy Stifel. Seated L-R are Andrea Kata and P. Wiehn.  I don't find a listing for P. Wiehn in the '64 yearbook.  Perhaps he went to a different school after sophomore year??

I found this picture in the '62 yearbook.  I believe they were the sophomore class officers/ representatives for rm. 202.

Gloria (Collin) Sirois 
gsirois View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Class of 1964

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsirois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 3:54pm
Update: I found Paul Wiehn in the '64 yearbook. Sorry for the error in the first posting.

Gloria (Collin) Sirois
webmaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 4:50am
Gloria,
Looks like you have a couple of yearbooks,
Any chance I could borrow your 1964 yearbook if it doesn't have a lot signatures across the photos??
I would return it, unharmed...
Webmaster

Edited by Webmaster
gsirois View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Class of 1964

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsirois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 12:45pm
Hi,
Yes, you can borrow it, but it does have some pics with writing on part of them. For the most part, the picture is not obscured.

Can you give me your email address so I can arrange to get it to you?

Gloria Sirois
Pat Apruzzese Anton View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat Apruzzese Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 2:16pm

So John, does this mean we can stop looking for a yearbook?????

Let me know!  Thanks!   Pat Apruzzese Anton

webmaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 8:27am
Won't be able to answer previous question until I see the see the book from Gloria. Sent her a note ans should have it in a couple of weeks.
You know that means your picture from 1964 will be available for everyone in the world to see!!!!
John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic