Maraquin.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Class Activities > Class of '67
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Class of 67 40th reunion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Class of 67 40th reunion
    Posted: July 25 2007 at 5:37am
When....Oct 6 2007, Where...Zabbarra's restaurant NB
Superman View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 3:18am

Who would have guessed that we will still be getting together after 40 years!  Judging by the number of posts here so far, it may end up the two of us standing at the bar with cocktails in our hands!  That's OK, I always enjoyed Saturday night out.  Censored

Superman
Bird View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 6:25pm
Woody....is that you?????
milady143 View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milady143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 2:39pm
Hello Gentlemen - Carol Turner here. Jim Crowley told me the wonderful news regarding the 40th Reunion. Hope to see you both there. I work at CCSU now, so it will not be a major stretch to get there. Bill, I will e-mail you my intentions and my address in Torrington. Thank you!! Carol
Bugeyz View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugeyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 3:28pm
Not being in New Britain too often anymore, how about a map?

Pete

Pete Lashenka
plashenka@comcast.net
Superman View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:43am
Zabbara's the Restaurant:860-229-7270 245 Hartford Rd New Britain, CT 06053, US
It's on the Stanley Golf Course, enter the address at Mapquest.com to get directions.
Superman
Alan View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 2:50pm
Hello out there.

I plan on attending. Paul Smith, Jack Fagan and Gene Rembisz are also confirmed to attend.

I have no idea how to contact anyone else. If you have a list of names from last time, maybe some of us can try to locate a few.
See you in October,
Alan
Ladydi View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladydi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 8:01am
LOLHi All,
Looking forward to tonight's reunion. Can't believe it's 40 Years! I don't feel like it anyway.

Edited by Ladydi - October 06 2007 at 8:27am
Diane (Rouleau)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic