Maraquin.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Missing Persons > Lost Classmates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Class of 1975

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Class of 1975
    Posted: January 13 2008 at 5:03pm
Where is everyone from 1975? I can't believe I'm the only one that Googled this site. The other years are rolling - let's get some postings..
Carol Tabellione Bartleson aboard s/v Maerdym
Gerianne Cassol View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerianne Cassol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 3:42pm
Hey, Carol-  Well I don't know about 'everybody' but I'm here!  hOW COOL IS THIS SITE?   What's UP?!?
Gerianne(Cassolino)Casey (class of '75)
Tabs View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 5:37am
Gerianne,

Heh! What's happenin? When I found this site I figured more people would use it - he obviously went through a great deal of trouble to set it up! Have spent most of my adult life cruising on my husband Anthony and my sailboat - Florida & Caribbean. Still trying to keep young at heart and living life while we can. It's ashamed what happened to the School - if you google it at Street Level it's amazing! Do you still live in Ct.? Or do you see anyone from our Class? I only went once to our reunion - I think it was 10 year - vaguely remember it was at the CC in Farmington, I believe. God, you know how your memory goes when you get old!! Great to hear from you...

Carol Cool
Paula View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 11:55am
Hi,
I'm from the class of 1989 and didn't know this site existed until today!
Tabs View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 1:13pm
Did you see the posts under Lost Classmates that had a couple 1989 posts? You must have been one of the last classes to attend. Were you able to get your records before the School closed? My aunt went down and had gotten mine years ago. It would be pretty cool to get a reunion for maybe a series of years. I atended CCSU after Aquinas and they have gatherings in Fl every year. Haven't hit it right yet but hope to go one day. Glad someone else found this - the more hits the more it might pop up in various ways on the search engines. How did you find it?

Carol
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerianne Cassol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 4:13pm
Carol- How cool your life sounds, get to see new places and new cultures, never knowing what's around the next corner.
I'm in Texas-have been for the past 20 years, live about 30 miles south of Houston and work on Galveston Island 30 miles in the other direction.  Only reason I'm not an islander is my husband Jim runs a boarding kennel on the mainland so what are you gonna do?
I went to the 10th also- it was at Indian Trails park or something like that in Farmington - Mr. McCreesh, God rest his soul - did the cooking. 
Went to the 25th & it was pretty fun also.  Occasionally exchange an email with someone from classmates.com but it's been a while. 

Ilove this site- did go to the street level view and wanted to vomit; it's way too sad.  What a waste.  Lots of good memories there for a lot of people....

Gerianne
webmaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 4:43am
Gerianne, Tabs,
Hi, I'm John Francis STAHS '61 and the webmaster here at Maraquin, glad to see you guys found the site and are talking!!!
But would you mind if I moved your postings over to the class of '75 forum...I think it will get a few more viewings and hopefully more dialog from your classmates??
Let me know...
Thanks.
John
Tabs View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 10:33am
Hi John,

How are you doing? You know best, I have no problem with that - besides we're just grateful to have all this!! Thanks.
TabsCool
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerianne Cassol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 1:22pm

You'll get no argument from me, John and I echo Carol's gratitude to you for starting and maintaining this site.

Janet Hedeler View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet Hedeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 11:49am
Hi Carol & Gerianne! I just accessed this site from Facebook (yes i have one...got to with kids ) Anyway, I'm glad you guys posted - we should try to get more of the class of '75 on here!
I still keep in touch with Margaret, Lee, Marguerite, Rita. I still live in CT and I'm married with 4 kids :-) and two dogs. I think the last reunion i went to was the 1o year one and it was at Winding Trails in Farmington. There was one a few years ago but i didn't find out til affter the fact. I caslled Mike Palin and updated him with my address. Have you guys heard id there will be one in 2010? By the way merry Christmas and happy new Year!
Janet Hedeler
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic