Maraquin.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Missing Persons > Lost Classmates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Class of 1975

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet Hedeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 11:53am
Ha...just read my post...now i know why i only got a C+ in Mrs. ? typing class :-)
Tabs View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 12:56pm
Janet,
Yeh you found us!!! 4 kids wow! I also found Lorraine on Classmates.com. This website is great especially if we can get everybody in it. I hope you and yours had a Great Christmas. Beats working at West Farms! I remember you and your Mom picking me up to go to work! Is she still alive? We are in Fl Keys until Spring and probably will go to Bahamas for a couple months. I haven`t been to CT in years. Do you ever hear from Laura Biondo? What do you do for fun? I remember when a bunch of us went ice skating at Batterson on Christmas break and then we would try sneaking into a few clubs with our phony IDs! Man we had fun didn't we? Remember the Farm Shop? Believe it or not a did graduate from CCSU in 1981.Actually it was pretty fun! Keep in touch. Hi to everybody. Tell them to get on board!
Tabs
Gerianne Cassol View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerianne Cassol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2009 at 11:40am

Hey, Janet- Haen't heard anything about a 2010 reunion but I'm kind of out of the loop living down here in TX.  One of my sibs ran into Kevin Daly (or heck, it could have been George Zigas) right around the time they had the last one, it was a really informal last minute type thing or so it sounded.....

I went to the 20th which was not large but really a good time- went to some restaurant out by Corbin's Corner and then we all wound up at Billy Gag's house.  Mike Palin was there, too.

I'll look for you on FB, Janet.  
Carol, you still sailing the high seas?!

Gerianne(Cassolino)Casey (class of '75)
Tabs View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 11:58am
Hi Gerianne and Janet,

Long time no talk to, Gerianne! How are you guys doing? Hope you had a nice Holiday. We're about to make our yearly road trip to Houston for checkups. I'm dreading the COLD!!! Even down here we are all bundled up. It is going down to 40s tonight which is very unusual this far South. I guess it's getting us ready for the trip although I like to soak up the sun so that it holds me until I get back. I guess not this time. Rooting for our Dallas Cowboys in the Playoffs - the Texans did good this year. We stay in an apartment close to their Stadium. Stay in touch. I emailed Lorraine and told her about the forum.
CarolCool
Kevin Roche View Drop Down
Alumnus
Alumnus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Roche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 11:31am
Hi all, Kevin here. Hope everyone is well!
Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic